Universal USB Installer is a simple, intuitive, easy to use and powerful Bootable USB Creator that allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drive. UUI allows you to create bootable USB Flash Drive from a selection of Linux distributions to put on your USB Flash Drive. You can create bootable USB of Windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Hiren’s Boot, Debian, Fedora, OpenSUSE, Android, Acronis Rescue CD, EASUS Disk Copy, Clonezilla, WifiSlax, Kon-Boot, Medicat, Live Antivirus Rescue CDs, and more.
Universal USB Installer is a software that can be used to perform or make a bootable Flash Disk Drive. Many people are confused or do not even know that the actual Flash Disk Drive can be used to perform installation of all Operating Systems. This program is the most innovative, cheapest and easiest solution for those who use a notebook without Optical Drive. It supports both FAT32 or NTFS formatted drives, and larger than 4 GB USB drive.
- Supports all Operating Systems both 32-bit or 64-bit
- Supports for many disk cloning and recovery tools
- Links to download Softwares from the official site
- Simple, intuitive, powerful, and very easy to use
- And so much more.
What’s new in Universal USB Installer 22.214.171.124:
- Update to support Quick Save Live
- Support Norton Bootable Recovery Tool
- New support Hiren’s Boot CD PE
- New disk cloning and recovery tools
- Other bug fixes and improvements.