Topaz JPEG to RAW AI is very effective at removing compression artifacts and restoring color detail. Note the extra detail in the top right and bottom of the image. There’s also an extended dynamic range that shows up in deeper shadows and enhanced highlights.
When editing JPEGs, first transfer them to RAW AI via JPEG for the best edits. Standalone application for Mac + Windows that allows batch processing. The program keeps training the JPEG-to-RAW conversion model with more data, making it better and better over time. As models improve, you’ll get the latest and greatest.
Feature of Topaz JPEG to RAW:
- Your image will lose a lot of vibrancy after converting to JPEG. JPEG to RAW AI helps you regain some of that lost dynamic range by restoring lost shadow and highlight detail.
- There is usually no way to recover lost details. JPEG to RAW AI is currently the only machine learning based software that can do this.
- A color space represents the range of colors supported in an image. JPEG images are usually in the sRGB color space, which is good for the web but less suitable for printing and editing.
- When editing a highly compressed image, you may see visible compression artifacts in the image. JPEG to RAW AI is very good at removing these artifacts while preserving natural image characteristics.
- JPEGs often have smoother details due to smaller sensors or higher processing intensity. For example, iPhone photos are heavily processed before being saved, sometimes losing a lot of image detail. JPEG to RAW AI helps you restore fine details that were lost during conversion.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- GPU: 2GB / 4GB recommended
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
- AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
- Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended