The easiest and fastest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and tv-shows.
With Submerge you can easily add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and tv-shows. The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Now with a batch exporting feature as well. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search tool that makes finding and downloading the right subtitles a breeze. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge.
– Add hardcoded subtitles to almost any video file without the need for extra system extensions or plug-ins.
– Doesn’t depend on QuickTime.
– Automatically loads and displays embedded subtitles or subtitles from external files.
– Support for many subtitle formats like srt, sub, itt, stl ass/ssa and vtt.
– Supports styling tags in subtitle files like italic, bold underlined and font color.
– Supports cue settings in WebVTT files to handle the position and alignment of the subtitles.
– Fully customizable subtitle display (font, size, color, shadows, etc).
– Automatically finds metadata online to tag your movie.
– Detailed movie inspector for all those nitty gritty details.
– Many export presets built-in for poplar devices from Apple, Sony, Microsoft and so on.
– Batch export queue built right in.
– FFmpeg encoding for fastest possible exports.
– Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
– Fullscreen player built-in (of course).
– Retina graphics user interface.
– 64-bit native.
NOTE! Submerge cannot add hardcoded subtitles to movies or tv-shows purchased or rented in the iTunes store due to DRM protection.