Python is an extremely versatile, dynamic, interpreted, and general-purpose language. It is one of the most popular and in-demand languages today. Python supports multiple programming techniques, including procedural, object-oriented, and functional programming.
- Python is an excellent option for beginner-level developers.
- Python programming on Mac is easy. Since it is based on a high-level language, you don’t need to remember the system architecture, nor to manage the memory.
- Python for Mac is developer-friendly. It uses an elegant and simple syntax that is easy-to-code and easy-to-read.
- You can enjoy smooth programming on your Macbook with a Python’s interactive mode that allows you to easily test short snippets of code and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
- Python is a dynamically typed language. It means that you don’t need to declare the type of variable because it is decided at run time, not in advance.