Revit BIM software is for architectural design, MEP, structural design, detailing, engineering, and construction. Available alone or as part of the AEC Collection.
Efficiently and accurately capture design intent in 3D
Use Revit® software to produce consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based building designs and documentation.
- Automatically update floor plans, elevations, sections, and 3D views.
- Use 3D visualizations to see a building before it’s built.
Collaborate and coordinate across multidisciplinary teams
- Revit includes tools for architectural design, MEP and structural design, detailing, and engineering, and construction professionals.
- Contributors across all disciplines use worksharing to share and save work to the same project.
Use Revit to analyze, simulate, and connect in the cloud to improve designs
- Extend Revit functionality with interoperable software and services from Autodesk.
- Customize and expand workflows with discipline-specific or regional solutions that are custom-built by third-party partners.
- Connect project teams and data on the BIM 360 platform.