WPML Multilingual CMS is a translation plugin that will be relevant and useful when creating multilingual sites. WPML allows authors to write content in different languages and translate it. The plugin contains advanced translation management capabilities and an interface for professional content translation.
The scope of the plugin is very wide – these are ordinary sites, portfolios designed to demonstrate the skills of the developer, and sites for international companies that need to be conducted in different languages, or for online stores .
To use WPMLNo special technical or programming skills are required. Site administrators can install it and make their site multilingual without writing code. WPML includes a complete API for integration with other plugins and translation systems. Thus, developers can easily use WPML and make their products multilingual. With WPML, creating multilingual sites is very easy!
WPML Multilingual CMS WordPress Plugin Features
- WPML lets you easily build and run multilingual e-commerce sites with WooCommerce (using WooCommerce Multilingual). Enjoy complete support for simple and variable products, related products, sales and promotions and everything else that WooCommerce offers. Running a multilingual e-commerce site with WPML is simple. WPML shows you which texts need translation and builds the complete translated store for you. Visitors will enjoy a fully localized purchase process, starting with the product listing, through the cart and checkout and even localized confirmation emails.
- WPML frees you from the hassle of editing PO files and uploading MO files. You can translate texts in other plugins and in Admin screens directly from the String Translation interface. You’ll see where the texts come from both in the code and in the site and translate right from within the WordPress Admin panel.
- If you need help with translation, WPML connects you with leading translation services. Conveniently send content to translation directly from WPML’s Translation Dashboard. When translations complete, they appear back in your site, ready for publishing.
- Building a multilingual site is the first step. The challenge begins when your clients need to run it. They’re going to love you for choosing WPML!WPML comes with state-of-the-art translation management. You can turn ordinary WordPress users into Translators. Translatorscan access only specific translation jobs which Translation Managers assign to them.Alternatively, you can connect WPML’s powerful translation management with a translation service of your choice.
- You don’t need to do anything special to create multilingual-ready themes. Just use the WordPress API functions and WPML takes care of the rest. Since almost any theme or plugins that you can find works this way, WPML works smoothly without any effort.