This is a security plugin to restrict access from unwanted countries or IP addresses.
The plugin allows you to restrict access to the content of your site. You can enable or disable visitors from certain countries (parts) of content.
For example, the content on your site is intended for a specific circle of visitors limited to certain countries so that you can customize it. Or, if you want to block access from countries or IP addresses that are characterized by hacking attempts, spam in your comments, etc., you can do this with one click.
Due to the fact that huge attacks on the admin panel of the site are very popular, you can prevent this problem with this plugin.
– Block visitors from countries you don’t want to see
– Deny IP addresses that are characterized by hacking attempts, spamming, etc.
– Ban visitors to your backend login page
– Deny IP addresses that brute your passwords
– Graphs on blocked countries (last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 day