Semonitor is a software package for website promotion and optimization. Its contents are utilities covering various aspects of the optimization process.
The set of utilities included in the Semonitor package:
* Positioning. A full range of options for determining the position of your site in various search engines. All Russian search engines are supported (Yandex, Rambler, Aport, Google.ru. Mail.ru, Km.ru), as well as more than 20 international ones, including such popular ones as Google.com, Yahoo and MSN. Ability to create various reports, view rating history, plot charts, etc.
* Google data centers. Allows you to determine the position of your site on all data centers of the Google search engine.
* Work with snippets. Keeping a history of descriptions (snippets) that a search engine gives for your site.
* External links. Search for external links to your site using several search engines, compiling a single list of links, analysis of PageRank. The ability to track the dynamics of external links (new / outdated), conduct analysis of competitors, search for thematic sites to increase link popularity.
* Indexing the site. The ability to check the indexing of your site in various search engines.
* Log analyzer. Analysis of log files, accounting for the number of website visitors, search queries, referrers, geography, etc.
* Page Rank Analyzer. Automatic processing of the URL list to determine PageRank, Yandex TIC, presence in the directories DMOZ, Yahoo, Yandex, analysis of the level of competition for the selected keyword.
* Keyword selection. Selection of relevant keywords for your site using the services of search engines, competitor sites, etc. Determining the level of competition for a particular request.
* HTML parser. HTML text analyzer (content analyzer), the ability to calculate the weight and density of keywords, extract key phrases from the text. It can be used both for the analysis of your own site, and for the analysis of competitor sites.
Using the Semonitor program allows you to automate the site promotion process, which gives significant time savings when working on a project, and also allows you to achieve better results.