- Optional ‘start point’ and ‘end point’ for each audio – You have the option to allow the visitor to preview just a section of the audio track. If these parameters are not used, the entire audio track will play
- Optional ‘fade in’ and ‘fade out’ – You have the option to set if the sound will fade in at the beginning of the track or fade out at the end of the track
- Responsive Design – The audio player can be used in websites which are responsive. Optional parameter to disable responsive behavior in order to integrate it in non-responsive websites.
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Any Color Scheme – You can choose from the 2 skins available: back & white. Also, from parameters you can create any color scheme, having the possibility to integrate it in any design.
- Google Analytics – Option to activate Google Analytics tracking. You’ll be able to see how many times each audio file was played.
- Playlist Search – You have the option to search the playlist. The results will be displayed as you type the search term.
- Download Option – Available button (on desktop) to download the current playing file. You have the option to hide the download button.
- Share – You can share your audio player on Facebook and Twitter. Parameters to customize the share title and description.
- Buy Button – You can define a link to the buy song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Lyrics Button – You can define a link to the lyrics song page. Parameters to open the link in the same window or a new window and parameter to change the button title.
- Read Folder – Option to generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
- Multiple Instances – You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page.
- Multiple Parameters – Over 55 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, shuffle, initial volume, show/hide playlist, show/hide playlist on init & color parameters.
- You’ll find detailed video tutorials in the help documentation
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
- The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
- Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.