Use conditional logic to exclude payment gateways and delivery methods. Conditional delivery and payments allow you to conditionally limit the payment gateways, delivery methods and shipping countries / states available on your site. Define complex rules in minutes and manage them in one place
Use conditional logic to:
– Disable delivery methods based on weight, number of items, total basket.
– Monitor the availability of free delivery, fixed rates and other delivery options for each product, category or class of delivery.
– Limit the delivery method and access to the payment gateway for specific customers and customer roles, such as membership owners or wholesale customers.
– Include certain payment gateways when purchasing subscriptions.
– Create shipping restrictions by country, state, or zip code for specific products.