Saxxy is a modern and elegant Music Band & Musician Elementor Template Kit to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website especially for Musician, Band, Rapper, DJ or any Music Artist website. This kit has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 15+ stunning templates, you can build your website just in a click away, without a single line of coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern, Classic & Clean Design
- 15+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Single Album
- Tour 1
- Tour 2
- Single Tour
- Single News
- Contact Us
- Metform Contact Us
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import metform and content blocks/slide templates
- Import the template where the form or slide appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel and Metform widgets
- For Carousels, select the corresponding content block from the template dropdown on the Carousel tab
- For metforms, click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer