Doujo i is an Elementor Full Site Kit for quickly and easily creating a full Elementor Pro website for your dojo or martial arts school featuring a modern and professional design. The kit features a fully compatible design system and professionally hand-picked images for a premium, branded head-start on your next project. Optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme, this kit is fine-tuned, fast-loading and fully responsive.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- About us
- Contact Us
Addons installed with kit
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Header & Footer builder for Elementor
- Noto Sans JP (full support for East Asian characters)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.