Essence is modern and clean Life Coach and Speaker Elementor Template Kit created especially for life or business coaches and trainers, personal coaches, speaker events, mentoring services website, or counseling company. Essence has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 18+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website just in a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 18+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Our Plans
- Our Coach
- Become A Coach
- Single Blog
- MetForm Booking
- MetForm Register Coach
- MetForm Contact
- 404 Page
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import metform and content blocks/slide templates
- Import the template where the form or slide appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Carousel and Metform widgets
- For Carousels, select the corresponding content block from the template dropdown on the Carousel tab
- For metforms, click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer