Edukids – A Kindergarten & Child Care Elementor Template Kit created especially to build versatile sites such as kindergarten, child education, playgroup, children day care, children’s service provider and all other child education websites and businesses without a single line of coding!
This template kit includes ready-to-use carefully crafted <strong>20+ Page Templates.</strong> You can build your professional looking websites with the most popular page builder Elementor that can easily drag-and-drop your ideas from the interface.
Highlighted Features *Modern & Professional Design *20+ Ready to use Templates *Shop Ready templates *Fully Responsive Layout *Speed optimized for Fast-loading *Fully Customizable *Works with most Elementor themes *No Coding Required
Page templates included *Global Kit Styles – Customize fonts & color in one place *Home *About Us *Classes *Class Detail *Events *Event detail *Facilities *Activities *Career *Career detail *Team *FAQ *Contact *Coming Soon *Blog *Shop / Products *Shop / Products Detail *Single Page for Theme Builder *Single Post for Theme Builder *404 Error Page *Search Result for Theme Builder *Header for Theme Builder *Footer for Theme Builder
Compatible Themes *Hello Elementor *Most of themes that compatible with elementor
Elementor Pro Features *Header *Footer
Required Plugins installed with kit *Elementor *ElementsKit Lite *WooCommerce (for shop pages)
*Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize