Inusti is an awesome Construction Company Template for WordPress. Template Kit dedicated to Construction, Factory, Industrial, Manufacturing, mechanical, Building services, Corporate construction, Private construction etc. After importing the demo, you just need to change some information on the template to have a complete website.
Inusti – Industrial & Factory Business used the popular Elementor page builder plugin, no need to understand codding. Our custom addon provides additional functionality and elements for creating dynamic sliders and tabs with any templateIt builds for one of the popular drag and drops page builder Elementor. A quick way to build your website.
Required Plugins :
- [Themesflat Addons For Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
Kit Key Features:
- 03 Awesome Homepage Versions
- Factory Business Template Kit
- No Coding Knowledge
- No Upgrades required
- Header & Footer Builder Included
- One Click Import
- Unique and Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Cross browser compatible
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with most WordPress themes
- Optimized for search engines
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.