Travisa is a modern Elementor Template Kit that perfect to create a WordPress-based website for an immigration firm, visa consulting, migration bureau, and all kinds of emigration office that deals with immigration consulting cases (study or work abroad). This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This template kit includes 18+ carefully crafted templates to help you build a professional business website in just one click.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 18+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Coaching Detail
- Visa Detail
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Metform Registration
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update