Hreflang Manager – allows you to embed the hreflang attribute in WordPress, so you can tell search engines specific languages or geo targets of different versions of your pages. The examples show that the correct implementation of the hreflang attribute increases search visibility, indexing speed, number of impressions, and this is fundamental to avoid duplication of content.
Features of Hreflang Manager:
– This plugin implements hreflang as a link element in the HEAD section of the page, implementations via the HTTP header or Sitemap are not supported
– Links to different versions of the page and related languages and geo targets must be added manually
– Supports 185 languages (defined with ISO 639-1) and 249 geo-targets (defined with ISO 3166-1 alpha-2)
– This is a technical plugin for SEO professionals, and a perfect understanding of hreflang is required.
– Programmed using OOP methods
– Commented code
– Includes a complete guide with relevant video tutorials