Warzon is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your esport, gaming or streaming brand using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Warzon is fully responsive and designed for mobile friendly websites and applications.
- About Clan
- Our Squads
- Player Profile
- Our Matches
- Our Streams
- 404 Error Page
Required plugins installed with kit
- Contact Form 7
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin Note: If you have Elementor Pro, setup the header and footer in the Theme Builder instead and skip these steps.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer