iKnowledge is designed for education, online, learning, knowledge, platform, or any type of person or business who wants to showcase their work, services, and professional way.
- About Us
- Why Us?
- Course Detail
- Event Detail
- Our Team
- Team Detail
- Our Career
- Career Detail
- Single News
- Header & Footer Builder
Required Plugins :
- PowerPack Lite for Elementor
- ElementsKit Lite
- Contact Form 7
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.