Setir – Driving Courses Elementor Template Kit is a collection of layouts for the Elementor page builder WordPress plugin, designed for use with Elementor Free Version for a clean Design. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme.
You Can Use Setir – Driving Courses Elementor Template Kit With Elementor Free Version.
Pages Templates Included :
- Home 1
- Home 2
- About Us
- Our Service
- Pricing Page
- Detail Pricing
- Working Gallery
- Contact Us
- Blog Page
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Elementor ( installed with kit)
- Elementskit Lite( installed with kit)
- MeetForm( installed with kit)
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks( installed with kit)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Template Kit Import” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to import Header & Footer Builder
- Import Header/Footer
- Then Click Appereance > Header, Footer & Block
- Create Add New
- Type Off Template Chose Header / Footer
- Then Setting Display On Intire Site, Then Edit With Elementor
- Import Header / Footer From My Template, Then Publish
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.