The ConFormer – a lightweight WordPress plugin the Contact Form 7 styling in the Elementor editor. The simple plugin allows you to add a form to the page and customize its design and basic settings fast and easily.
Just drag the widget and select the previously created Contact Form 7 you want to add and customize the style of each field type according to your needs and wishes. Specify color, background, typography, and other things for different states of fields like hover, or focus. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge. The product also offers to add a custom title and description.
We made sure that it was easy for you to get started with the ConFormer WordPress plugin. With the plugin, you get 5 unique stylized and go-to-use templates. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you with a quick start in a few clicks.
Features of the Contact Form 7 styling plugin for Elementor
- Custom styles for each input field of Contact Form 7
- Custom title and description
- Multiple forms on the page
- Enable/Disable field labels
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included .pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
ConFormer WordPress plugin is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.