Lovims – Charity NonProfit Elementor Template Kit is suitable for all kinds of charity, nonprofit, crowdfunding, fundraising, charity foundation, crowdfunding startup, welfare, NGO, charity hub, and donations websites as well as other similar businesses websites.
Lovims – Templates
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Volunteers Page
- Causes Page
- Events Page
- Gallery Page
- Causes Details Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- Contact Page
- 404 Page
- Header Template
- Footer Template
- Hero Section
- About Section
- Counter Section
- Causes Section
- Testimonial Section
- Client Carousel Section
- Volunteers Section
- Events Section
- Contact Section
- Call To Action Section
- How It Works Section
- Donation Section
- Gallery Section
Lovims – Features
- Elementor Pro is Required
- 11 Incredible Template Pages
- 15 different sections
- 26 Awesome Elements Templates
- Clean, Professional, and Unique Design
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
Required Plugins(installed with kit)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- PowerPack Lite for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.