Dankuy – Cafe & Coffee Shop Elementor Template Kit is an Elementor Template Kit for quickly and easily creating websites for your coffee or cafe business using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor. Dankuy has a simple, modern and clean design with a 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 10+ Pages and 15+ Stunning Templates, you can build your professional-looking portfolio website just a click away.
- Using Free Elementor (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Unique & Clean Design
- 10+ Ready to Use Pages
- 15+ Ready to Use Templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- Global Theme Style
- FAQs Page
- Single Post
- 404 Page
- Header Offcanvas
- ElementsKit Lite
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- WPForms Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
How To Install:
- Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
1.Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update
- Repeat for Footer