Meet Pixart, a refined arts & crafts exhibition Elementor template kit to create a professional & modern WordPress-based website for art gallery, museum, and exhibition. This template carefully designed with a beautiful gallery, events, ticketing, venues, and more!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 17+ stunning templates, you can build your professional website with a low budget just in a click away and without a single line of coding!
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Metform Team
- Metform Contact
- Global Theme Style
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks
- Essential Addons for Elementor
- Image Hover Effects – Elementor Addon
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Install: Install and Activate the Envato Elements plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress, then activate your subscription. Premium kits may be loaded directly from the Premium Kits library. Manual import: Do not unzip the download. Upload the Kit zip under Elements> Installed Kits by clicking the Import Kit button. Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins. For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.