Meki – Artist Makeup Business Services Elementor Template Kit is a collection of layouts for the Elementor page builder WordPress plugin, designed for use with Elementor Free Version for a clean Design. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme.
You Only Need Elementor Free Version For Can Use Meki – Artist Makeup Business Services Elementor Template Kit.
21 Import Templates Included Ready For Reusable :
- Home V1
- Home V2
- Home V3
- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Services
- Detail Pricing
- Testimonial Artist
- Contact Us
- Blog Grid
- Blog List
- Single Post
- No Pro Plugin Needed ( Elementor Free Version )
- Dark & Trendy Design
- True No Coding Required
- Global Theme Style
- Elementor ( installed with kit)
- Elements Kit Lite( installed with kit)
- Header, Footer & Block For Elementor( installed with kit)
- MetForm( installed with kit)
- Happy Addon For Elementor( installed with kit)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in Header Footer & Blocks plugin
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to Appearance > Header Footer and click Add New button
- Give it a title and select Header, Display on Entire Site and click Publish
- Click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer