Tenerife is Elementor Pro template kit for Archicture agency or Interior design Business. This template has cool layout with modern style design, and professional look. it has 10+ pre built template with elegant, simple, and modern design style. Just drag and drop, no coding required.
Tenerife – Templates
- Home Page
- About Page
- Services Page
- Team Page
- Portfolio Page
- Our ProcessPage
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- Contact Page
- Error 404 Page
- Header Section
- Footer Section
- About Section
- Hero Section
- Contact Section
- Team Section
- Offcanvas Section
- Portfolio Section
- Services Section
Tenerife – Features
- 10 Template Pages
- 09 Section Templates
- Clean, Professional, and Unique Design
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- DethemeKit for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.