Brit is an Elementor template kit for WooCommerce sites and e-commerce businesses. With Brit elementor template kit, you can quickly set up a beautiful shop site to sell your products. And it has incredible features that will help you to promote your products, like a custom shop page layout or sales page templates. Brit – WooCommerce Elementor Template Kit is a WordPress Elementor template kit for building creative fashion shop website. It’s the perfect solution for showcasing your best designs.
Brit is a powerful WooCommerce Elementor template kit that will help to showcase your products. It’s quick to develop a WooCommerce site with drag and drop page builder. You can add more than one Elementor widgets in a page which means you have more power to customize. It’s fully responsive and easy to customize using on Elementor page builder.
A lot of WooCommerce themes have a very rigid feel to them. At Brit elementor template kit, we wanted to create a theme that would allow designers to quickly create their own style and not be restricted by our design. We are extremely excited to release this amazing new Elementor template kit that will help you showcase your products in style.
- 12+ Templates with Global Theme Style
- WordPress 5.0 Ready
- Drag & Drop Builder
- Easy to Customize
- Minimal and Clean
- 5 Home pages
- 2 Shop pages
- 3 Product pages
- About us
- Contact us
- 2 Blog style
- Post single
- Product archive
- Post archive
- Error 404
- Global Theme Style
- Premium Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.