WooCommerce Bitrix24 CRM Integration
It is a Bitrix24 integration plugin for WordPress that will allow you to easily send your WooCommerce orders to your Bitrix24 account. After integration, the created orders will be automatically added as a lead or a deal in the specified Bitrix24 account, along with additional data.
Features WooCommerce Bitrix24 CRM Integration:
- Integrates `WooCommerce` orders with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Integrates `WooCommerce` clients with Bitrix24 CRM.
- Works with any Bitrix24 CRM tariff (except for the free tariff, since Bitrix24 changes the conditions from January 1, 2021).
- You can choose what to generate – a lead or a deal.
- The creation of a deal occurs along with the creation / binding (if there is already an existing one) of a contact and a company. (if the fields are filled in)
- Notifications in Bitrix24 CRM when a lead or deal is created.
- Fields are loaded from CRM (including custom fields).
- Sending product data from an order to a lead/deal.
- Support for submitting order status changes.
- Support for receiving order status changes from CRM (via Outgoing webhook).
- Support for multiple directions for transactions.
- Possibility of manual bulk sending of orders.
- Sending in two modes: immediately upon registration / status change or with a slight delay via `WP Cron`.
- Support for `utm` `URL` parameters.
- Support for sending `GA Client ID`.
- Support to send coupon list from order.
- Support for sending seller name for `Dokan`.
- Support for sending seller name to `WC Marketplace`.
- Support for sending voucher code name for `WooCommerce – PDF Vouchers`.
- Support for sending data from the `Order note` block.
- Images for preview.
- Very easy to set up!