Ngelas – Welding & Cutting Services Elementor Template Kit is a collection of layouts for the Elementor page builder WordPress plugin, designed for use with Elementor for a clean Design. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the Hello Elementor theme which you may download and install from Appearance > Themes > Add New.
No Pro upgrade required
21 Import Templates Ready For Use :
- Home 1
- Home 2
- About Us
- Our Industry
- Our Services
- Single Service
- Our Materials
- Our Work
- Contact Us
- Single Post
- Global Style Kit
- Block – Header
- Block – Footer
- Block – Header Off Canvas Content
- MetForm – Contact Form
- MetForm – Subscribe Form
- MetForm – Service Quotation Form
- No Pro Plugin Needed
- 2 Unique Home Variation
- True No Coding Required
- Global Theme Style
Required Plugins installed with kit
- Elements Kit Lite
- Premium Addons For Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
Setup Global Header and Footer in ElementsKit
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer select Header and click Add New
- Give it a title, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the template title and Edit Content
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import and Update.
- Repeat for Footer