NEW: now you have both options: to set the video background only for a div or for entire page.
- YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted support – It plays YouTube, Vimeo and Self-Hosted video files. For YouTube & Vimeo all you need to use is the video ID
- Responsive Design – The plugin is fully responsive, including images and videos and will adapt the browser/device resolution
- Mobile Compatible – It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
- Fixed Width/Full Width – You can use the plugin as a fixed width or as a full width video player
- FullScreen video background – The plugin can be used as a full-screen video background for your website. The video will cover the entire screen without any black stripes. Optional fallback image for mobile devices.
- Texture Over Video – Optional parameter to add a texture over the images. In this manner you’ll not have to modify each image to add the texture.
- Multiple Parameters – Over 30 parameters from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, colors, dimensions, show/hide video controllers, randomize videos…
- Border – For Fixed Width and Full Width version you have parameters to set the border width and color.
- Bottom Navigation Positioning – You can position the bottom navigation to left, right or center.
- Lightweight – The JS file has around 22KB
Note for IOS & Android (restrictions imposed by Apple & Google): – The autoplay will not work on mobile devices (smartphones or tablets) because IOS/Android has disabled autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS. If you start it on a smartphone, it will come in front of your website in fullscreen mode. On tablets, it will behave like it does on desktop.