Zapatto is WooCommerce Elementor Template Kit for your shoes store website. It is optimized for the free Hello Elementor theme but can be used with most themes that support the Elementor page builder. It has 12 pre-built templates with clean, modern and professional style. You can easily custom its fonts and colors via the built in Elementor Theme Styles controls and load in your photos, logos and content using the visual drag and drop builder.
*This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content, site settings and template for Elementor page builder.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro and Woocommerce
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12 pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
Pages & Templates:
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Error 404
- Login Page
- Single Post
- Single Product
- Global Style
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.