What this module does for you
- Fasten your selling: By connecting to barcode and printer, the user-friendly design of RockPOS allows you to check out with only a few clicks. With this fast service, there will be no longer a line of grumpy customers waiting for their check-out.
- Help you make informed decisions: RockPOS provides you with timely and accurate reports about your sale, number of order and employee performance across various timespans. These robust reporting insights help you make smarter, more profitable decisions to grow your business even faster.
- Build relationships with your customers: Don’t wait for your customer to come back, give them reasons to do so with our RockPOS loyalty program. Know their buying patterns to understand what they like, then you can make them an offer they can’t resist.
- Grow your business with ease: With no installation hassle and hidden fees, RockPOS eases the pain of growing business by allowing you to set up and sell in no time – and add new staff, products, and locations in just a few clicks.
- Give you the top level support: As a proud Super Hero ranking of PrestaShop, we‘re a company built on our customers’ success. The support team of RockPOS will always be on your fingertips if you need help
What your customers will like
- Shorter time spent at the checkout counter: no more “ugly” customers at the counter waiting impatiently for their turn to pay because you can easily complete an order fast and accurate with rocks.
- Rewarded points: The points are captured based on their transactions and RockPOS will help to convert those points into a monetary value which is available for use in the next purchases.
- Able to return/exchange products: This can be seen as a guarantee option that you offer to your customers. Let them give back the product will surely increase their trust in your business and don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Return/exchange process is made extremely easy for you.
- Flexible discount: You can choose to give a discount to your customers in many ways: a discount on the product in the cart, discount on total orders, use loyalty points or vouchers, etc. All are supported by RockPOS.
InstallationFollow these steps for installation and first-time setup to have the best start with RockPOS:
After RockPOS installed, you should be able to see “RockPOS” tab on your left list.For the first time setup:These setups can be done on the Manage page. All basic setups are default settings and can be adjusted if you want, but there’s 1 important step you need to take to make products ready for sale:
- Log in your PrestaShop back office
- Locate to Modules and services => Module and servicesUpload
- RockPOS and click install.
- From your back office, go to RockPOS => Manage => Set up
- Index your products using 1 of these ways:
- Add missing products to the index: adding newly added products to your system (recommended!)
- Re-build the entire index: index ALL products, including current products and newly added products (it is useful when you have new products added as well as you do some changes on current products)
- Set up a cron job (it is recommended to ask a developer to do this method for you if you don’t have technical knowledge)After these steps, you’re all set to start making the first sales.
- We usually release 1 version a month or even more, so getting Zen option is highly recommended to ensure you can get the most support and most updated version of RockPOS.