Exodio is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that designed to create a website particularly for Recording and Sound Studio, as well as it fits perfectly for Music Band, Record Producer, Vinyl Recording, Rap Artist, DJ, and many others. This template has a beautiful and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and without a single line of coding!
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Page templates included
- Studio Page
- Studio Detail Page
- About Us Page
- Services Page
- Team Page
- FAQs Page
- Careers Page
- Clients Page
- Contact Us Page
- Header Template For Theme Builder
- Footer Template For Theme Builder
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.