Sanica is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that perfect for a plumber, home maintenance & repair services such as plumbing, ventilation, heating, air conditioning, or any other home care services. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, retina-ready, and very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes 10 carefully crafted templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website just a click away.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Page templates included
- Homepage V1
- Homepage V2
- About Us Page
- Services Page
- Service Detail Page
- Projects Page
- Project Detail Page
- Team Page
- Pricing Page
- Contact Us Page
- Header Template For Theme Builder
- Footer Template For Theme Builder
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.