Collect – NFT Design Agency Services Elementor Template Kit is a collection of layouts for the Elementor page builder WordPress plugin, designed for use with Elementor for a clean Design. It works with most themes and is optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme.
No Pro upgrade required
20 Import Templates Ready For Use :
- Home 1
- Home 2
- About Us
- Our Team
- Partner & Portfolio
- Our Services
- Our Package
- Detail Package
- Contact Us
- Blog Page
- Single Post
- Global Style Kit
- Block – Header
- Block – Footer
- MetForm – Contact Form
- MetForm – Subscribe Form
- MEtForm – Order Form
- No Pro Plugin Needed
- Modern Design With Gradient
- 2 Unique Home Variation
- True No Coding Required
- Global Theme Style
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to import Header & Footer Builder
- Import Header/Footer
- Then Click Appereance > Header, Footer & Block
- Create Add New
- Type Off Template Chose Header / Footer
- Then Setting Display On Intire Site, Then Edit With Elementor
- Import Header / Footer From My Template, Then Publish