iPodcast – Modern Podcast Elementor Template Kit is perfectly designed to make user-friendly websites for valuable clients with pre-made web templates. It is fully responsive and fits on various displays and resolutions from regular desktop screens to tablets, iPhones, and small mobile devices. It is super easy and no coding is required to make a complete website.
iPodcast – Templates
- Home Page
- About Us Page
- Podcast Page
- Podcasters Page
- Gallery Page
- Pricing Plan Page
- Episodes Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- Contact Us Page
- Error 404 Page
- Header Template
- Footer Template
- Hero Section
- About Section
- Podcast Section
- Epidsodes Section
- Podcasters Section
- Gallery Section
- Pricing Plan Section
iPodcast – Features
- Elementor Pro is Required
- 20 Elementor Templates
- Full theme builder support
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- and much more!
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- PowerPack Lite for Elementor
Further support for podcast hosts may be added using the Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.