Comgo is a modern Elementor Template Kit that perfect to create a WordPress-based website for an immigration firm, visa consulting, migration bureau, and all kinds of emigration office that deals with immigration consulting cases (study or work abroad). This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Page templates included
- About Us Page
- Visa Page
- Visa Detail Page
- Coaching Page
- Coaching Detail Page
- Pricing Page
- Team Page
- FAQs Page
- Contact Us Page
- Header Template For Theme Builder
- Footer Template For Theme Builder
- Global fonts and colors – customize all in one place under Site Settings in Elementor
- Graceful animations
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.