Luber – Elegant Architecture & Interior Elementor Template Kit
Create your beautiful modern Architecture, Interior Design, Real Estate, and Furniture Website and save your precious time with the best elementor template kit.
Luber is an elegant, clean, simple, modern Architecture & Interior Design Elementor Template Kit with fully responsive design and easy to customize.
Luber is perfect for freelancer, interior designer, architecture designer, creative designer, creator or any other professions.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Elegant, Clean, Simple & Modern Design
- Creative Portfolio Layout
- Easy to Customize
- Fully Responsive
- Quick and Easy Setup
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- 15+ Pages & 35+ Unique Blocks Ready to Use Template
Page Template Included
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Home 3
- About Us
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon
- Blog List
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Global Theme Style
- Elementor Free
- Element Pack Lite
- ElementsKit Lite
- Premium Addons for Elementor
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
- Import the header and footer template
- Go to ElementsKit > Header Footer and click Add New (if prompted with a wizard, you may click Next through it without taking any action)
- Title the header, leave Entire Site selected and toggle Activation to On
- Click the gray Edit Content button to load the builder
- Click the gray folder icon and select the header template to import, select your menu in the nav element and click Update
- Repeat for Footer