WeCreative is a kit of clean, corporate and modern templates for the creative and digital agencies
The template kit is designed for digital agency niche, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that involve Creative Design, Digital Media Solutions, SEO, Social Media Management, Online Marketing, Adwords, etc. The template kit is best suited for creative agency, digital agency, small to medium businesses and creative professionals.
The design style of this template kit is kept clean and modern for a corporate/professional feel. The template kit comes with 15+ section blocks and 9 complete pages to get started with your next Digital Agency website project.
What’s included in the kit
- 15+ Section Block Templates including
- Call to Action
- Stats Counter
- Logo Grid
- 9 Full Pages demonstrating the use of these blocks, including
- Case Studies
- Case Study (Single)
- Contact (2 Pages)
- Clean and Classic design, WordPress 5.3.2+ ready
- Fully responsive design
- Tested and compatible up to Elementor 3.5.x
- All templates compatible with the Free version of Elementor Page Builder
- No additional plugins or upgrades required.
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.