Autodrive is an Elementor website template kit designed and developed specifically to help you create business website for car rental, limousine rental, transportation rental, car repair, car or motorcycle showroom, or if you’re a car salesman you can also use the template to help promote the cars you are selling.
When you buy Autodrive you will get 20 pre-defined page & section templates. Autodrive Elementor template kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- Global Kit Styles
- Global Header
- Global Footer
- About Us
- Our Cars
- Car Detail
- Book a Car
- Our Team/li>
- Single Post
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
- 404 Page
- Popup Banner
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.