PartMaker® software enables high precision programming for Swiss-type lathes. Machine parts complete with efficient cycle times and achieve high quality finishes—burr free.
PartMaker was developed for Swiss lathes and supports the techniques commonly used by Swiss programmers.
- Precision programming gives you fine control over your machine and provides clarity during the programming of turning with live tooling.
- Swiss specific functionality gives you several options to manufacture your parts based on your available tooling and batch size.
- Quick process synchronization automatically inserts wait and queue codes into your NC programs for an efficient cycle time, with minimal effort.
Autodesk has strong in-house knowledge of programming and implementing software for Swiss lathes through globally established relationships with many machine tool manufacturers. This helps to ensure our post-processors generate accurate NC code for your machines. Due to this focus, many leading users of Swiss-type lathes have chosen to standardize with PartMaker.
PartMaker is available as part of FeatureCAM® Ultimate, bringing together technology to deliver our highest level of capabilities for production machining. This single package includes:
- PartMaker software for high precision programming for Swiss-type lathes.
- FeatureCAM software for automated CNC programming.
FeatureCAM Ultimate gives you access to the best of both. You can choose between using either PartMaker, FeatureCAM or a combination of the two to suit your needs and preferences.